Saturday, June 28, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes

I don't usually do "Tags," but this one was really cute. Janica tagged me. Kennedy had some fun answers:

What does Mommy always say to you?
Kennedy: I love you

What makes Mommy happy?
Kennedy: When I kiss and hug her

What makes Mommy sad?
Kennedy: When I do something mean to her

How does Mommy make you laugh?
Kennedy: When she's being silly

How old is Mommy?
Kennedy: 65

How tall is Mommy?
Kennedy: This tall [she held her hand up to my head- she was sitting on my lap]

What doesn't Mommy like to do?
Kennedy: Work

What is Mommy's job?
Kennedy: to work

What is Mommy's favorite food?
Kennedy: Chicken [False- we all know the correct answer is pizza. Chocolate would have worked, too]

How do you know Mom loves you?
Kennedy: When you kiss me and stuff


Ok- so I'm not "tagging" anyone, but if you have a kid, you should do it. It was fun to see what she said.

3 comments:

the mom said...

I love reading Kennedy's responses. Since you're my baby, maybe I should ask these questions of you? :)

melanie33 said...

All I can say is you look dang good for 65. Really truly amazing.

Aunt Kathy said...

Remind me not to ask Kennedy how old her Aunt Kathy is. What adorable photographs Ashley. I am a water baby, I can't believe that I have spent a longer time in the desert than Moses!