I have a spare moment. But just a moment. And my blogger's guilt is creeping up on me enough to use that spare moment to write a small post about stuff. Random stuff. Because that's how my brain works.
- Summer is almost over. Boo.
- Kennedy is starting kindergarten next week. Yay!!
- Kennedy is starting kindergarten next week. Waaahhhhh!
- This picture makes me laugh.
- Kennedy is a total hypochondriac and is constantly worrying about getting hurt/sick/losing teeth/etc.
- I love camping. I especially love how everything smells like campfire smoke when you get home... mmmm
- I just got an Iphone. So now I feel cool.
- We have 2 pet frogs. Kennedy named them Ivy and Kaia.
- Exercising makes me tired. Which is why I stopped doing it.
- I would like a complete wardrobe makeover.
- I would also like to win the lottery.
- I am also thinking I would like a boob job, since an online "what is your bra size" calculator's results came back as "If these measurements are correct, you do not require a bra."
Up yours, calculator.