Monday, November 10, 2014

Look how pretty.

Hi! I was looking through some photos and thought "You know what, Ashley? You told your (3) faithful blog followers that you would post the professional wedding pictures when you got them. Don't be a liar. Post those pictures."

So here you go.

I am no liar.

Just a procrastinator. 

But trust me- these pictures are well worth the wait. (In my opinion. Which is the only one that matters, right now, since this is my blog.)

There were about 9,000,000 pictures to choose from. And as wonderful as that sounds, it was hard to choose my favorites. And I don't even know if these are my favorites! Decisions are hard. #firstworldproblems

Anyway, I eventually narrowed it down to these beauties (I basically did it eeny, meeny, miny, moe style. Like a boss.). Look how pretty:

"I promise to always be okay with the fact that you're cooler than me." - my husband

Fierce.


My hair smelled amazing.


 LOVE this picture. So many perfect things happening all at once.

That's a good lookin' couple, right thurr. (Again, only my opinion matters.)


(This picture just melts my heart.)

My family!!

Gorgeous girls. My niece and my pseudo daughters.

Brother and sister!

This is the entire wedding party. We are sure lucky to have so many amazing people in our lives :)

2 comments:

the mom said...

You chose wisely.

:)

Raising Helm said...

Well hopefully I am one of those "3"
followers:)hehe Those are BEAUTIFUL pictures. So glad you posted them. They make me so happy, You look so happy, and I hope you're so happy, 'cause you are such a happy person, who deserves to be so happy:)I love ya Ash and I truly and sincerely enjoy your happiness!