November is almost over. Whaaaa?? I know. Crazy, right? This year has flown by. Last year, for each day of November, I wrote what I was thankful for on my blog. Since the month is nearly over, I missed my chance to do that again, this year. Bummer. However, just like last year, I have a plethora of things for which I am grateful, and I'd still like to list them on here. Also, because it's been a while since I've spewed my randomness at you, I'm going to mix it up by adding a bit of other various thoughts. Because that's what I do.
(I am well aware that I still need to finish the account of my east coast trip. Consider this an intermission.)
- I am thankful for Kennedy. Holy heavens, that girl is a sweetheart! She brightens my life like nothing else in this world.
- I'm thankful for my health.
- I'm thankful for cute kid's movies.
- I'm thankful for music.
- To go along with Kennedy being a sweetheart, I'll share with you some of her latest artwork. I brought her into work with me last week, and she made a picture for me to put on my wall.
She also made this for me a few weeks ago:
It's my head. With some of my earrings. The resemblance is uncanny, isn't it?
- Pizza is still my favorite food. But Thai has been coming in as a close second, lately. YUM.
- So I'm thankful for pizza. And Thai food. Especially Massaman curry. *drool
- I'm thankful for Casey. I am thankful for how he treats me. And for how he treats Kennedy. I'm VERY thankful for how patient he is with me- and how understanding he is of where I am in life. He is pretty amazing.
- I am thankful for my friends. The ones I see all of the time, the ones I just connect with through the cyber world, the ones I only talk to occasionally, and the ones I haven't talked to in ages. I love you all.
- I took Kennedy tailgating at the U game a few weeks ago with some of our friends. It was COLD and RAINY, but that doesn't stop us from having fun.
- I'm thankful for Casey's family. We went and had Thanksgiving dinner up in Pocatello with them. They are so welcoming, loving, friendly, accepting and fun. I always have a great time with them.
- While in Pocatello, we took the color personality test. I found out I'm a yellow/white personality, with a little bit of blue, and almost no red. Sounds about right. Casey is mostly red, then a good mix of yellow/blue, and only a little bit of white. I guess opposites attract :)
- Last night we went to the Jazz game. Kennedy LOVED it. The people behind us gave her their jazz towel that they had caught because they said she was the "most enthusiastic Jazz fan" they'd ever seen (she must have some yellow personality in there).
- I've been cleaning out my inboxes, recently. It's always interesting to reminisce. Funny how reading old emails can bring up so many different types of emotions.
- I'm thankful for my family. Mom, brother, dad, nieces, sister in-law, other extended family, etc. Holidays are the best because that's when we actually get to see each other.
- I am thankful for my job.
- I am thankful for Ashlee. And for her little girls. Man, I love them. I also love how much Kennedy loves them. And that even though she thinks princesses are "for babies," she will still play dress up with them.
- I am thankful for the choices I've made in my life and that they've brought me to where I am, today.
- I've spent this entire year with the goal of "finding myself." I think I've done a pretty good job. Although, really- we are constantly changing, so once we "find" ourselves, we probably have to continue to rediscover who we are, right? But for now, I've discovered that I'm yellow/white, a little blue and a hint of red. And I really like pizza and Ben and Jerry's ice cream.
Happy end of November, everyone!