Wednesday, November 9, 2011

More thanks, of course.

Number one on the list of things I'm thankful for, today, is the variety of vibrant colors found only in nature. The ocean and the sky produce the absolute most beautiful blues I have ever imagined. They both have such variances of blues, as well. Everything from the brightest, Caribbean blue to a light sky blue to a deep, deep middle-of-the-ocean blue. And then of course there are flowers. No crayon or paint could ever come close to the colors found in the flowers (or in nature, at all, for that matter). And fish? Wow. Their colors and patterns are so spectacular and beautiful. These colors just can't be synthetically replicated.

I'm also thankful for music. I love listening to it as well as creating it. I love all kinds of music. I love how it can enhance whatever mood I happen to be in. I love how it can be very nastaulgic. And therapeutic. And entertaining. Music is what feelings sound like. :)

Again, what are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Wrights said...

Is your thankful list different in Hawaii than it would be in Utah? You've mentioned a lot of nature-ish things and I'm just not seeing them in cold, dreary UT:)

Ashley Rae said...

No, A- it would be exactly the same, because my mind is always on Hawaii. Haha! :)