Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bubbles

I have the best dog in the world. You can try to argue with me, but it's pointless because she really is the best. Not only is Harley SUPER sweet, smart, adorable, friendly, as well as obedient, she is also entertaining.

She loves bubbles. She will chase them and bite them. She will chase them until she looks like she is about to die from exhaustion.

Just watch.



But even if she looks like she is about to keel over and die any moment, she will keep on going. And going. If you stop blowing the bubbles, she will follow you around with her darling pathetic brown eyes until you blow more bubbles for her.

She will bring the bottle of bubbles to you and bark until you blow more bubbles that she can chase.

And how can you tell her no when it clearly makes her so happy?

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yes, you do have the best dog in the world. :) Thank you for posting her bubble chasing antics. I have been wanting to see that ever since our visit. Such a great dog. :)

Kakes said...

Get that dog a bubble machine! Or maybe not... she might die a happy death far too early.

Brandon said...

I'm not a dog lover, but Harley is the sweetest dog I've ever seen - and very respectful of my space, which I appreciate. :) Very cute seeing the bubble attack. Glad she reserves it just for bubbles.

paul said...

I guess there are a few best dog evers. We had one. He didn't chase bubbles but was a pretty cool K9. I love dogs and am glad you have a great one. Cats, not so much.

Sarah said...

aw, that is so cute!! i want to get some bubbles and make Dexter chase them around. hee hee.

Ashley Rae said...

Oh yes, Paul. I remember the post about your dog :) I think that "best dog ever"s are few and far between. But when you have one, you certainly know it!

Kristin said...

Allison had mentioned to me one day that Harley loves bubbles but I had underestimated her glee. Cute video. I like how she has to make sure she gets each and every one.

Sara said...

What a cutie! I love it. :)

the mom said...

One of Harley's bubble chasing episodes is always a highlight of my visits to Salt Lake. It really is hysterical....