Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Short update

I have an abundance of pictures which have been taken, recently, that I will eventually put up on this blog. But not today. Due to my lack of time and also due to the fact that I'm at work and shouldn't really be blogging, anyway, today I will merely make a brief list what I have been up to as of late.




Working.

Thanksgiving.

Shopping.

Working.

Cleaning.

Painting.

Working.

Decorating.

Eating.

Not exercising.

Playing.

Loving.

Working.

What have you been up to?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I see too much working in that list :)

Michelle said...

You forgot:

Facebooking

Funny Elf stuff

Ashley Rae said...

Well that goes without saying, Michelle.

the mom said...

I like your holiday site design and header.

I've been putting up a tree and trying to get on top of the disaster which is my house.