Sometimes my mind is just so full that I have to let the thoughts spill over on to my blog. I hope it doesn't make too much of a mess.
-I'm happy that Spring has finally decided to show it's lazy self to us. Snow should only be allowed from November-January. Then it needs to be Springy from Feb-June, hot summertime from July-August, and then Fall from September-October. Yeah? Ok. Let's go tell Mrs. Nature.
- I love having my own house.
- I'm excited to start gardening. First I need to find some spare time. And with that time I hope I find a big pot of gold to help me pay for all of my expensive plants I want to buy.
- Kennedy is such a polite, sweet little girl. Unless she's talking to her mother and father. And then it's like some demon child has taken over her. But then the next minute she's cuddling next to me saying something that melts my heart like "You are the best mother. I just love you so, so, so much." Sometimes we call her Rhoda. Have you ever watched "The Bad Seed"? Rhoda. Except Kennedy doesn't kill people.
- Moab was fun. I want to go back. I'll post about it later. Or you can read about it on Sarah's blog until I find time to put pictures up.
- I should be working right now. Do I care? Meh.
- Justin will be done with school in, like, a week. Seriously I'm so excited I just might wet myself.
- Thank you for all your book suggestions. We are starting with "The Secret Life of Bees." And the rest will go on a list for future reads. I'm excited to finally have a reason to make time to delve into good books.
- I want to see "17 Again." I know Justin won't go. Anyone want to go see it with me?
- I have a crush on Zac Efron. So what if he's too young for me and unattainable? It makes me feel that much less guilty for lusting.
- Justin and I have this "thing" where we have crushes on certain celebrities and if those celebrities ever came up to us and asked us to run away with them- we could say yes. No strings attached. Justin's picks are Norah Jones, KT Tunstall and Meg Ryan. Oh- and he also loves Maggie Gyllenhaal. And I have too many to list.
- My baby girl is starting kindergarten in the fall. What happened to the last 5 years?
Ok. My mind is no longer overflowing with negligible thoughts. I have made room for more.