Just like television, I think goals are overrated. The only thing that comes from me setting goals is minor to major disappointment in myself. So I figure, why set goals?
Instead, how about I tell you what I will possibly do this year, if I get around to it? (Yes, you can argue that these are considered "goals," but whatever. To-may-toes, to-mah-toes.)
1) Blog more often.
(Oh, and I'm going to be very vague on many of these "non-goals" so that I have less chance of disappointing myself)
2) Eat less sugar.
3) Don't have more than 1 judge brownie per week.
4) Exercise more. Well, I guess just "Exercise" would be more accurate.
5) Take more pictures.
6) Go on a vacation. Maybe 2.
7) Consider taking Justin on one of those vacations.
8) Put Kennedy's dance video on my blog. (I've now uploaded the video, but only the audio works. It's highly annoying).
9) Write more music and maybe record some of it.
10) Get my Christmas cards sent out (yes, the ones from 2008).