Here's what I've been thinking about today:
- Avoiding chocolate/sweets is a LOT harder when you work at a place where there are candy bowls at every corner and cookies in the kitchen.
- It's even difficult when you're at home, and there's no chocolate in sight, so you go to the cupboard and pull out the cake mix, pour some into a small (big) bowl and mix it with water to have your chocolate fix. (Not that I've ever done it. I've just heard that it makes it difficult to avoid eating chocolate.)
- It's much easier to gain weight than to lose weight.
- The economy is super-sucky right now.
- I think people should check their facts about politics before forwarding stupid e-mails (factcheck.org).
- Kennedy is the love of my life.
- I love the smell of wassail. It's very nostalgic. My mom used to make it every year around Christmas.
- Saying you're really good at something doesn't necessarily make it true.
- My dog's breath stinks.
- It's pretty sad when the most exercise I get during the day is walking up and down the stairs in my house.
- I need to get my hair done.
- I need a new wardrobe.
- I need more chocolate.
- I need to be better at distinguishing between my needs and wants.
- Christian Bale is hot.
- Kennedy is the cutest ballerina I have ever seen.
- I'm SO glad I'm done with school and I wish I could say the same about work, which is what I should be doing right now instead of blogging.
- I'm excited to see the baby twins tonight!
Those are my thoughts, currently. What's on your mind?