Thursday, March 27, 2014

A post of random musings.

Today I will share with you a smorgasbord of thoughts, facts, events, etc.... basically whatever I feel like sharing with you. Because this is my blog. And I am entitled to do so.

- SPRING IS HERE AND I LOVE IT!!

- Planning for a wedding can be stressful, time-consuming, and expensive. So, we decided to make it a little more fun by remodeling our kitchen at the same time. Because we are brilliant.

- Kennedy got glasses! And she looks adorable.


Todavía estoy aprendiendo español. Pero es muy difícil porque no tengo suficiente tiempo.

- Kennedy and Maddie are in love. Watching them play is one of my most favorite things.


- I wish water tasted like Diet Coke.

- I wish that broccoli tasted like really delicious chocolate.

- I have some pretty fun girlfriends. Who apparently like to pull the duck face. I just try to look like I'm singing and they are my back up dancers/posers.


 And then when they decide to look normal, I balance myself in a squatting position. Because that's completely normal.



- Did you know that today (March 27) is "National Joe Day"? Well it is! So grab a cup of Joe with your friend named Joe. Or change your name to Joe. Or Josephina.

- Mi novio es muy guapo.

- We went to see the Ute's Gymnastics meet a few weeks ago. Good times were had by all.


- After a vigorous morning of skiing, Kennedy and I like to sit in the lodge and wait for Casey.



- I need new shoes. Need. Yes, need.

- My office is cold. But the space heater makes it too hot. And I'm just going to keep on complaining about it.

- Casey and I had a fancy date night and went to see Les Mis at Hale Theater. It was fantastic! (Thank you again for the tickets, mom!)

- I think I need a "sleep in and then wear my pajamas and no bra and have no responsibilities" type of day. If it requires a bra or shoes, I don't want to do it.

- I love our dog. I often see her napping like this:


(I tried to tell her to close her legs, but she wouldn't listen.)


At night, she sleeps in Kennedy's room. Sometimes with Kennedy on her bed, and sometimes right by the door. 


 - I like dark chocolate.

- I love to smell my hair (when it smells good).

- Kennedy and I are taking a girls' trip to see my mom in a few weeks! YAY!  Casey is probably already planning a fun guys' weekend going to cry without me.

- I LOVE BEING ABLE TO SEE!! The eye surgery was the best thing I have ever done for myself. I love it so much.

- I think people need to blog more often. What happened??? 

- The end.

3 comments:

the mom said...

Thank you for keeping blogging alive! I have a post that I've been working on for nearly a year. I will try to complete it before the year... er... month? is over...

I regularly have no bra / no shoes days - but I'm actually working. From home, of course.

Mi español es muy pobre. Estoy contento por el traductor de google.

So excited for your upcoming visit!

Brandon said...

So nice to hear an update from you with some pictures. You're all looking so good. Excited to see your new kitchen remodel, too. Nuestra casa está progresando lentamente. As for blogs, I just wrote on mine today! :)

Desiree said...

People do need to blog more often! What is this world coming to? Also: I am glad you can see again, I am jealous of your super cute dog. Kennedy looks super cute with glasses-maybe if I show Tay that picture, she will start wearing HER glasses again. And you and Casey are the cutest couple.