- SPRING IS HERE AND I LOVE IT!!
- Planning for a wedding can be stressful, time-consuming, and expensive. So, we decided to make it a little more fun by remodeling our kitchen at the same time. Because we are brilliant.
- Kennedy got glasses! And she looks adorable.
- Todavía estoy aprendiendo español. Pero es muy difícil porque no tengo suficiente tiempo.
- Kennedy and Maddie are in love. Watching them play is one of my most favorite things.
- I wish water tasted like Diet Coke.
- I wish that broccoli tasted like really delicious chocolate.
- I have some pretty fun girlfriends. Who apparently like to pull the duck face. I just try to look like I'm singing and they are my back up dancers/posers.
And then when they decide to look normal, I balance myself in a squatting position. Because that's completely normal.
- Did you know that today (March 27) is "National Joe Day"? Well it is! So grab a cup of Joe with your friend named Joe. Or change your name to Joe. Or Josephina.
- Mi novio es muy guapo.
- We went to see the Ute's Gymnastics meet a few weeks ago. Good times were had by all.
- After a vigorous morning of skiing, Kennedy and I like to sit in the lodge and wait for Casey.
- I need new shoes. Need. Yes, need.
- My office is cold. But the space heater makes it too hot. And I'm just going to keep on complaining about it.
- Casey and I had a fancy date night and went to see Les Mis at Hale Theater. It was fantastic! (Thank you again for the tickets, mom!)
- I think I need a "sleep in and then wear my pajamas and no bra and have no responsibilities" type of day. If it requires a bra or shoes, I don't want to do it.
- I love our dog. I often see her napping like this:
(I tried to tell her to close her legs, but she wouldn't listen.)
At night, she sleeps in Kennedy's room. Sometimes with Kennedy on her bed, and sometimes right by the door.
- I love to smell my hair (when it smells good).
- Kennedy and I are taking a girls' trip to see my mom in a few weeks! YAY! Casey is probably
- I LOVE BEING ABLE TO SEE!! The eye surgery was the best thing I have ever done for myself. I love it so much.
- I think people need to blog more often. What happened???
- The end.