Monday, July 9, 2012

Lagoony

Hey! Guess what! I have a few moments to spare. So I'm blogging, as promised.

Last week I took Kennedy to Lagoon for her first time.

Even though it took about an hour of cajoling for her to finally agree to try even a tiny roller coaster, we had a great time. Luckily, after realizing that the rides weren't going to induce vomiting, she wanted to go on every one of them.  Five times. 








It was super fun going with just the two of us. Although trying to keep up with a little 8 year old ball of energy made me realize that I am no longer in my early twenties. That sucks.



 Oh well. Lucky for me, you're only as old as you act. . .Or something.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm so glad she was willing to be adventurous and go on the rides. Looks like you had a great time. And I'm happy that there was no vomiting, which is even less fun for Kennedy than the rest of us. :)

the mom said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun time. Kennedy loves nothing more than playing with her mom :) And at Lagoon - well, that's just icing on the cake.

Did you go in the Haunted castle ride? Or is that even there anymore?

Ashley Rae said...

There are 2 castle rides... Dracula's Castle and the Terror Ride. We went on Dracula's Castle and she closed her eyes nearly the entire time :) We would have gone on the other one, but she was getting tired. Next time :)

paul said...

Ahh Lagoon. I was left there during a scout Jamboree when I was about 5 but that's a whole nuther story. I had a lot of fun there later. It's great that you and your lovely daughter have such a great relationship and am glad neither of you lost lunch.