Thursday, October 1, 2009

Letters.

I'm feeling greedy today. So I decided to write letters to people who will hopefully give me what I want:

Dear Michael Kors,

I have been looking through your selection of trench coats and have narrowed it down to 2 of them that I would like. Either one would be fine.














Or if you're feeling generous, I have enough space in my closet for both of them.

Sincerely,

Ashley Carrell

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Jess! [That's "Jessica Simson" to those of you who aren't on a first-name basis]

Could you hook a sistah up with some new boots? Any of these will do:


XOXO

-Ash

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Santa:

I've been a good girl this year and only want one thing from you. I will let you choose which one of these you'd like to bestow upon me:

OR

I promise to be happy with either one. I'm not picky.

Yours truly,

Ashley

12 comments:

Sarah said...

um, yes please. I would like one of each of all those things.

I haven't seen Jess's new line of boots. they are cute! (I'm on a first name basis with her too.)
:)

Sara said...

Oooh, very nice! Just add me to those lists too please. And maybe we could add in some designer jeans, and some shirts, and some boobs... why not right? I want to look good when I go on that cruise to paradise with you guys. LOL! ;-)

PS thanks for your funny/nice comments on my blog - you always make me feel so good about myself! But I saw your pics from Hawaii, so I guess you'd better bust out that bikini since you'll be wearing it to work every day from now on...

Michelle said...

Those trench coats are amazing, and you would look so cute in them.

I will start an envelope at work, will $500 be enough?

Schwartz Family said...

I love those boats! you better go ahead and put me on that list too.

Ashley Rae said...

@Sara- Yes, we definitely should add designer jeans, shirts AND boobs. I'm all over that!


Yes, Michelle- $500 is definitely enough to start with. It will get me a coat and one boot. But at least that's something.

I appreciate the effort. :)

Raising Helm said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!
nice selection-let me know how it all works out and if you have room in your suitcase for the wish #3 I believe. Also if you get multiple I am more than happy to enjoy!

Jennifer said...

Those little vacation huts sitting in the water look like a little piece of heaven to me. :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! I am constantly making wish lists and then accidentally leaving them up for my Santa (kendrick) to see.

the mom said...

You would look really cute in either (or both) of those coats.

BTW - I loved Kennedy's voice message tonight : )

Angelique Archuleta said...

You are such a goof!! Let me know how those letters turn out! I may have to give it a try myself.

Kaitlin Graff said...

Ohhh Ashley your blog makes me laugh and makes me missss you guys!

Kristin said...

When you get one of those fine coats, please be sure to model them and post pictures for us.