Monday, April 27, 2009

Voting.

Justin's awesome band, Vicious Starfish, has been selected as one of the 20 local bands to potentially play on the main stage in the B.A. Show this year (a major summer concert. So it's kind of a big deal). BUT the only way they can play is if they get enough votes. By May 11th.

Go here:

http://x96.com/local_bands/

And click on the word "Vote" (how appropriate, huh?) under their band's name. Vicious Starfish. You can vote once a day from one computer (URL). Do you have 2 computers? Do you have a local library or school with lots of computers? Hm...

Go forth and VOTE!

*Oh- and you can also vote from your smartphones (Iphone, Blackberry, etc.) Just FYI.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the link Ashley. Voted!

melanie33 said...

i voted, but sadly only from one computer. but i will be diligent in voting on that one computer on a daily basis, i swear.
unless i do something crazy like give birth to the giant child causing me massive heartburn inside me. then i will be maybe not so diligent.
but the chances of that happening are as slim as the chances of my butt shrinking spontaneously, so i think you can count on me.

Michelle said...

I voted and will continue to vote! Good Luck

Sarah said...

i voted and i'll vote everyday!

Erin and Daryl said...

Hey chica I voted of course as much as it let me:)

Lisa said...

I just voted! I'll vote every day..that's so cool!

Ashley Rae said...

You guys are awesome. Thanks for your voting. It might help me win the title of "most supportive wife of the year."

Irene said...

I voted :o) Hope his band gets to play.

Smiley Family said...

My vote is in! Good luck Justin!