- Jungle Jim's Playland is the cesspool of all infectious diseases. I have had to go there 2 days in a row this week and I think I would rather slit my wrists than go there again this year.
- I love my crappy car until it decides to stop working. While I have 2 additional kids with me. At the squalid cesspool. After we've been there for 3.5 hours. Thank goodness for good samaritans with jumper cables.
- I am so freaking sick of this cold weather it's not even funny. I'm not going to show even a fraction of exuberance that it's been in the 40's. That's still almost freezing.
- I need some new shoes. Not want. Need.
- First I need more money. Don't we all.
- The more I try to eat "healthy," the more appealing that tub of cookie dough looks to me. And after I eat 1/2 to 3/4 of that tub of cookie dough, I begin the self-loathing process. And then I feel like I'm going to hurl because I ate enough cookie dough to feed an entire herd of elephants. Shortly thereafter I curse the world for providing sinful creations such as cookie dough. Then I curl up in a ball and sleep it off. The process is all very tiring.
- As soon as Christmas was over, all my daughter can talk about is what she wants for her birthday. It's not until June. Let's see if she gets anything at all for her birthday. Ingrate.
(Trust me, if I could take you all with me to the location-which-must-not-be-named-because-this-is-a-merriment-free-post, I totally would.)