I guess that's what you say when you're playing tag, right? Ok. So I've been tagged with this photo thing a few times, and I have nothing else exciting to blog about, since my mind is completely boring to everyone else but me, so I will continue with the "tag."
Fourth picture. I found the 4th picture in my 4th folder in "my pictures." Voila.
This was us at the Ben Folds concert earlier this year. Exciting, huh? If you would like to be tagged, then I hereby tag you.
Ok, I guess I'll add more, since I've deprived you of my comicality for an entire week.
Here are ten random thoughts currently swimming in my mind. Kind of like sperm, except they have no final destination (was that gross? I'm sorry. Sometimes my word vomit is uncontrollable):
1. I've made a commitment to myself, this week, that I'm going to eat "healthy."
2. I'll probably forget that commitment by Wednesday, since this is kind of a weekly routine, for me.
3. I love Ashlee's babies. They are the cuh-yutest things ever.
4. And I also love that they're Ashlee's babies and not mine. I value my sleep too much.
5. I'm so excited for Christmas. It's so much more magical with kids. They're so gullible.
6. Is Thanksgiving even happening this year? I haven't heard anything about it so I think we've nationally eliminated that holiday.
7. Being tired sucks. But it's even worse when it's self-inflicted (staying up way too late reading Twilight, watching Heroes, updating my blog...) because I have no one I can just pass the blame on to. Dang.
8. I want chocolate. And I'm out of chocolate cake mix.
9. Can't we all just get along??
10. I freaking love my daughter. For so many reasons.